Killer Whale Classic Bear Template Setup Guide
This setup guide has been created to help you install Killer Whale Classic Bear Template with Killer Whale Strategies.
Experience: Killer Whale - The Killer Whale Classic Bear Template is highly complicated. Professional Installation is recommended.
We are happy to announce the release of the Killer Whale Classic Bear Template! The Killer Whale Classic Bear Templates are designed to be used in conjunction with the Killer Whale Classic Templates during bearish market conditions. The Killer Whale Classic Bear template will automatically trigger when the market is going into a downtrend, protecting your crypto assets, and helping you weather the storm!
Killer Whale Classic Bear Template Setup Guide:
1. Click on “Your hoppers”
2. Click on “Add a new hopper"
3. What type of hopper do you want to create? Click on “Create Trading Hopper"
4. Now is the time to select your exchange. At the top select from your exchange. This may be any of the supported exchanges you are using to configure your hopper. We recommend KuCoin.
5. Select your base currency. You will want to select your exchange and then | USDT. an example would be "KuCoin | USDT".
6. You will need to now input the API key for your exchange. To setup an API Key on your exchange refer to the exchange guides below:
- Binance API Key Creation
- Kucoin API Key Creation
- Coinbase Pro API Key Creation
- Huobi API Key Creation
- Bitpanda API Key Creation
- Poloinex API Key Creation
Killer Whale Crypto Partners with & Recommends Kucoin.
You will need to record the following information:
- API Key
- API Secret
- API Passphrase
Click "Save" when Complete.
7. Click on the Classic Template for your Exchange
- Classic KuCoin
- Classic Binance
- Classic Coinbase Pro
- Classic Huobi Pro
- Classic Bitpanda Pro
- Classic Poloinex
8. Click on "Download"
9. Click on "Auto Update"
10. Click on "Config"
11. Click on "Baseconfig"
12. Click on "Actions"
13. Click on "Load Template"
14. Select the "Classic Template" for your preferred exchange to load.
15. Click on "Load Template"
16. Click on "Actions"
17. Click on "Save Template"
18. Click on "Save as new template"
19. Name your template "Killer Whale Classic Template"
20. Click on "Save template"