Killer Whale Premium Signals
This setup guide has been created to help you install Killer Whale Premium Signals .
Experience: Fish / Dolphin/ Killer Whale
Min Starting Balance: $1,000 - $10,000+
Years of experience have gone into making Premium Signals. Our premium indicators & AI Technology monitor the market 24/7 ensuring your trades are triggered at the right time to provide the best returns possible.
- 100% Copy Trading
- Hand Placed Signals
- Custom Macro Target Ranges
- Access to Premium Discord Channels
- Alerts to custom trades
- Premium Instructions and Insights
- A crypto exchange account, Binance/ KuCoin
- Cryptohopper Account (any subscription)
Killer Whale Premium Signals Setup Guide
After creating your account and logging into Cryptohopper. Follow the below instructions:
1. Click on "Your Hoppers"
2. Click on "Add new hopper"
3. In the "What type of hopper do you want to create?" Click on “Create Trading Hopper"
4. Now is the time to select your exchange. At the top select from your exchange. This may be "Kucoin" or "Binance" or any of the other supported exchanges you are using to configure Bank Robber Signals.
5. Select your base currency. You will want to select your exchange and then | USDT. an example would be "Kucoin | USDT" or "Binance | USDT"
6. You will need to now input the API key for your exchange. To setup an API Key on your exchange refer to the exchange guides below:
- Binance API Key Creation
- Kucoin API Key Creation
- Coinbase Pro API Key Creation
- Huobi API Key Creation
- Bitpanda API Key Creation
- Poloinex API Key Creation
KillerWhale Crypto Partners with & Recommends Kucoin.
Now enter the details below that you have selected into Template Setup eg Kucoin | USDT.
You will need to record the following information:
- API Key
- API Secret
- API Passphrase
Click Save when Complete.
7. Click on this link to purchase and install > Killer Whale Premium Signals
8. Click "Subscribe" and complete your order with your preferred payment method
9. Use these templates
10. Hit "Download" and "Auto Update"
11. Click the "Config" drop down and click "Baseconfig"
12. Use the "Actions Tab" and select "Load Template"
14. Select the free template that you just downloaded and click "Load Template"
15. Use the left navigation bar to click on "Config" then click on "Signals"
16. Configure Killer Whale Premium Signals to match this configuration and click Save.
17. Use the left navigation bar to click on "Dashboard" with the left navigation bar and Enable your Hopper!!
Article is closed for comments.