Killer Whale Gain ETH Strategy
This setup guide has been created to help you install Killer Whale Gain ETH Strategy.
Experience: Fish / Dolphin / Killer Whale
Min Starting Balance: $1,000 - $10,000+
Incredible volatility is what Gain ETH strategy thrives on. We use DCA and Shorting settings to continuously participate in top market pairs to Gain ETH. When an assets price is dropping in comparison to BTC the DCA settings will average your cost down. This strategy is also equipped with a robust sell strategy to enter into short positions once an assets price has outpaced ETH or has a strategic play on gaining more of the original asset for the next rounds of price action.
- Top Indicator Equations
- Routine Updates
- Access to Discord Channel
- Alerts to custom trades
- A crypto exchange account, Binance/ KuCoin
- Cryptohopper Account (any subscription)
Gain ETH Setup Guide:
1. Click on “Your hoppers”
2. Click on “Add a new hopper"
3. Click on “Create Trading Hopper”
4. Now is the time to select your exchange. At the top select from your exchange. This may be "Kucoin" or "Binance" or any of the other supported exchanges you are using to configure Gain ETH.
5. Select your quote currency. You will want to select your exchange and then | BTC. an example would be "Kucoin | ETH" or "Binance | ETH"
6. You will need to now input the API key for your exchange. To setup an API Key on your exchange refer to the exchange guides below:
- Binance API Key Creation
- Kucoin API Key Creation
- Coinbase Pro API Key Creation
- Huobi API Key Creation
- Bitpanda API Key Creation
- Poloinex API Key Creation
Killer Whale Crypto Partners with & Recommends KuCoin.
Now enter the details below that you have selected into Template Setup eg KuCoin | USDT.
You will need to record the following information:
- API Key
- API Secret
- API Passphrase
Click Save when Complete.
7. Click on this link > Killer Whale Gain ETH
8. Click Download
9. Click Auto Update
11. Click Download and Auto-Update
12. Click on the "Config" drop down in the left menu of your hopper and now click on "Baseconfig"
13. In the top right corner, Select "Actions" and then select "Load Template"
14. Select the "Gain ETH Template" that you just downloaded from Marketplace
15. You will now be prompted to purchase Killer Whale Bank Robber Signals (optional), simply click the Dashboard on the left navigation bar to skip this step.
17. Use the left navigation bar, go to your Dashboard and Enable your Hopper!!